Former New England Patriots football player Aaron Hernandez was found dead in his cell after allegedly hanging himself, and new reports claim that he had “John 3:16” written on his forehead.
The bible verse is one of the most quoted in Christianity and says in part that whoever believes in Jesus “shall not perish but have everlasting life.”
Local Boston news station WBZ also reported that Hernandez may have smoked synthetic marijuana K2 before his death.
A close friend of Hernandez was the last person seen with him before his death, and the 22-year-old is currently on 24-hour suicide watch.
Five days ago, Hernandez was acquitted of murder charges in the shooting deaths of Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado in the South End in July 2012. He was serving a life sentence for the murder of Odin Lloyd in 2013.
- 1 Marvel Comics Legend Stan Lee Accused of Sexual Harassment
- 2 Paula White, Trump's Spiritual Advisor Demands Donations of up to One Month's Salary From Followers
- 3 A Walmart in Montana Disrespects Professor by Putting 'Clean Toilets' Down as Profession on Fishing License
- 4 Samsung to Launch the Galaxy S9 in February 2018
- 5 Simone Biles Allegedly Abused by Doctor Larry Nassar
News1 day ago
A Walmart in Montana Disrespects Professor by Putting ‘Clean Toilets’ Down as Profession on Fishing License
Politics3 days ago
Paula White, Trump’s Spiritual Advisor Demands Donations of up to One Month’s Salary From Followers
Politics6 days ago
University of Chicago Faculty Want Obama Library Moved
News6 days ago
State Rep. Steve Alford Thinks Black People are Genetically Unable To Handle Marijuana
Sports2 days ago
Simone Biles Allegedly Abused by Doctor Larry Nassar