The troubled life of former NFL star Aaron Hernandez is over as he has committed suicide in his prison cell earlier this morning.
Massachusetts prison officials say former NFL star Aaron Hernandez has hanged himself in his cell and pronounced dead at a hospital. He was 27.
Hernandez was serving a life without parole sentence for murdering his friend Odin Loyd back in 2013.
Hernandez was acquitted Friday in a 2012 double slaying prosecutors said was fueled by his anger over a drink spilled at a nightclub.
Although many people believe that Hernandez was where he deserved to be, in prison for life, no one saw him taking his own life, and there is still great sadness and sorrow for him and his family. Especially his daughter.
His suicide comes on the day his former team, the New England Patriots, is celebrating their recent Super Bowl victory by visiting the White House.
A true contrast of the the life he lived up to the very end.
- 1 Marvel Comics Legend Stan Lee Accused of Sexual Harassment
- 2 Paula White, Trump's Spiritual Advisor Demands Donations of up to One Month's Salary From Followers
- 3 A Walmart in Montana Disrespects Professor by Putting 'Clean Toilets' Down as Profession on Fishing License
- 4 Samsung to Launch the Galaxy S9 in February 2018
- 5 Simone Biles Allegedly Abused by Doctor Larry Nassar
News1 day ago
A Walmart in Montana Disrespects Professor by Putting ‘Clean Toilets’ Down as Profession on Fishing License
Politics3 days ago
Paula White, Trump’s Spiritual Advisor Demands Donations of up to One Month’s Salary From Followers
Politics6 days ago
University of Chicago Faculty Want Obama Library Moved
News6 days ago
State Rep. Steve Alford Thinks Black People are Genetically Unable To Handle Marijuana
Sports2 days ago
Simone Biles Allegedly Abused by Doctor Larry Nassar