Millennials have made ’90s nostalgia big business as TV series like Boy Meets World, Full House, Hey Arnold! and more have made a comeback. And now, hip-hop duo The Peanut Gallery is incorporating the ’90s into their brand as one half of the duo, Orlando, dresses up as everyone’s favorite aardvark, Arthur.
But while the concept is dope, the music is lacking. The duo’s first single, “Deep Thoughts,” which features a solo Orlando, brings amateur skills that leaves a lot room for growth.
Check out the video, that also features an stuffed Arthur, above. The Peanut Gallery’s next project, Tales From The Basement, is set to be released later this year.
But if you’re feigning for some better rhymes, check out Arthur himself kick some bars here.
- 1 Marvel Comics Legend Stan Lee Accused of Sexual Harassment
- 2 Paula White, Trump's Spiritual Advisor Demands Donations of up to One Month's Salary From Followers
- 3 A Walmart in Montana Disrespects Professor by Putting 'Clean Toilets' Down as Profession on Fishing License
- 4 Samsung to Launch the Galaxy S9 in February 2018
- 5 Simone Biles Allegedly Abused by Doctor Larry Nassar
News1 day ago
A Walmart in Montana Disrespects Professor by Putting ‘Clean Toilets’ Down as Profession on Fishing License
Politics3 days ago
Paula White, Trump’s Spiritual Advisor Demands Donations of up to One Month’s Salary From Followers
Politics6 days ago
University of Chicago Faculty Want Obama Library Moved
News6 days ago
State Rep. Steve Alford Thinks Black People are Genetically Unable To Handle Marijuana
Sports2 days ago
Simone Biles Allegedly Abused by Doctor Larry Nassar