On Monday evening (Sept. 4), German police arrived at a 15-year-old’s house to arrest his mother for a substance that’s gaining monetary traction in the public eye. According to ABC News, the unidentified boy notified authorities that his mother was reportedly growing marijuana.
This past Monday, German police arrived at a 15-year old’s house to arrest his mother for growing marijuana. The kicker is that the 15-year-old snitched on his mother to the authorities.
The reason behind the son’s actions are still unknown, but once law enforcement officials arrived, they discovered 19 marijuana plants nearly five feet tall within their St. Leon-Rot home in Germany. The mother and son supposedly had a heated argument before the latter decided to involve the police.
An ongoing investigation was launched once authorities arrived on the scene, leading to a possession charge for the mother.
The teen was placed in a youth home.
- 1 Marvel Comics Legend Stan Lee Accused of Sexual Harassment
- 2 Paula White, Trump's Spiritual Advisor Demands Donations of up to One Month's Salary From Followers
- 3 A Walmart in Montana Disrespects Professor by Putting 'Clean Toilets' Down as Profession on Fishing License
- 4 Samsung to Launch the Galaxy S9 in February 2018
- 5 Simone Biles Allegedly Abused by Doctor Larry Nassar
News1 day ago
A Walmart in Montana Disrespects Professor by Putting ‘Clean Toilets’ Down as Profession on Fishing License
Politics3 days ago
Paula White, Trump’s Spiritual Advisor Demands Donations of up to One Month’s Salary From Followers
Politics6 days ago
University of Chicago Faculty Want Obama Library Moved
News6 days ago
State Rep. Steve Alford Thinks Black People are Genetically Unable To Handle Marijuana
Sports3 days ago
Simone Biles Allegedly Abused by Doctor Larry Nassar