[vc_row][vc_column][thb_gap height=”25″][thb_title title=”Media Sponsorship”][vc_column_text]Lining up a media sponsor can be one of the most powerful ways to attract attendees, donations, or volunteers for your event. It can save in advertising costs and can provide valuable credibility to your event. The Urban Twist welcomes targeted media sponsorships — having a presence at your event, on your website, or in your promotional materials enables us to introduce The Urban Twist to a new audience of potential readers, contributors, and/or advertisers. Media partnerships can be a win-win for everyone!
Our Media Sponsorship Objective
We like to partner with businesses and organizations that will offer us unique ways to reach new potential readers and to create new experiences for our current readers through events and initiatives that align with our editorial focus and organizational mission of community engagment.
What is Important to Us
- Your demographic aligns with our demographic
- Your services or event have relevance to our readers’ lives
- Your services, event, or organizational goals align with our editorial focus or organizational mission
- Together, we can create compelling, creative content and/or opportunities for readers or event-goers
What We Sponsor
- Fundraising and charity initiatives (special events)
- Festivals (including art festivals, food and wine festivals, community festivals, music festivals, etc)
- Fields of interest aligning with our coverage areas, including food, fashion, city life, real estate, arts and entertainment, home and design, social scene, sports and travel
What We Can Offer
- Exposure on TheUrbanTwist.com dependent on monthly inventory
- Social Media support
- Exposure via email campaigns (Promotional Alerts, Daily Digest)
What We Ask in Exchange
- Marketing opportunities such as advertising in event programs or other print materials
- Online marketing opportunities such as website ads
- Opportunity to provide offers through partners’ communication vehicles
- Sampling or other marketing opportunities
Let’s Get Started
If you’d like to discuss media sponsorship with us, please drop us a line.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- #ThankGodForGrowth: Aries Marquis Shares Life Lessons in ‘Salvation: The Arrival’ Album
- Agency Covers Sinead O’Connor’s ‘Black Boys On Mopeds’ and Jimi Hendrix’ ‘Machine Gun’ in ‘RESIST’ Album
- Atlanta Artist Joshua Worden to Release Sophomore EP ‘Cinders’
- Toronto Singer Sereda Wants You To Know That You’re Not Alone in ‘I Got You’ Single
- From “The Hood Lady” to African Royalty. Have You Heard About Graciela Blackstone?
#ThankGodForGrowth: Aries Marquis Shares Life Lessons in ‘Salvation: The Arrival’ Album
"This album brings me to a place in my life where the light is finally shining at the end of...
Agency Covers Sinead O’Connor’s ‘Black Boys On Mopeds’ and Jimi Hendrix’ ‘Machine Gun’ in ‘RESIST’ Album
Agency is hoping to prove that protest music is far from dead in their sophomore album, 'RESIST.'
Atlanta Artist Joshua Worden to Release Sophomore EP ‘Cinders’
After a three year hiatus, Joshua Worden is set to release a 12-track EP titled 'Cinders.' It will serve as...
Toronto Singer Sereda Wants You To Know That You’re Not Alone in ‘I Got You’ Single
According to a press statement, Sereda's song 'expresses the importance of being there for one another in troubled times.'
From “The Hood Lady” to African Royalty. Have You Heard About Graciela Blackstone?
Sometimes you end up in the right place at the right time for all the wrong reasons. That’s what happened...