People love a good, and it’s your job to start one. One way to start a debate is to convincingly argue one side in an opinion piece and then let commenters respond. The other way is to offer up a neutral post with two options and then invite readers to pick either option one or option two.
One of the important things here is to not get into too much detail on either side of the argument. Leave that to the commenters.
- Match Previews
- Match Reports
- Opinion Pieces
- News Posts
- Video Content
- Shirt Posts
- Babe Posts
Back to the Soccerlens Writers Guide.
- 1 Marvel Comics Legend Stan Lee Accused of Sexual Harassment
- 2 Paula White, Trump's Spiritual Advisor Demands Donations of up to One Month's Salary From Followers
- 3 A Walmart in Montana Disrespects Professor by Putting 'Clean Toilets' Down as Profession on Fishing License
- 4 Samsung to Launch the Galaxy S9 in February 2018
- 5 Simone Biles Allegedly Abused by Doctor Larry Nassar