Whether you are writing your article in the Visual (WYSIWYG) or HTML editor, the process is very similar:
1. Copy the url of the page you want to link to.
2. Highlight the text in your article that will be used as the anchor text.
3. In the visual editor, click the link icon on the tool bar. In the HTML editor, click the “link” button on the tool bar.
4. Paste the url into the pop up box that appears.
5. Click “OK”.
- Writing a Post in WordPress
- Using the WYSIWYG Editor
- Adding Images
- Tags and Categories
- Save and Publish Options
- Editing Your User Profile
Back to TheUrbanTwist.com Writer’s Guide.
Canadian Pardons Are Easier to Proceed, Thanks To National Pardon Centre
Applying for a pardon in Canada can be quite a difficult and tiresome process.
“Gold Digger” Princess Seeks Divorce in London Court
Princess Tessy of Luxembourg has been branded as a gold digger after beginning divorce settlement proceedings against her husband Prince...
Reflecting on the Monaco Yacht Show 2017
The Mediterranean summer yachting season came to a spectacular close in the final days of September, with a fleet of...
Q&A with Acclaimed Production Designer Gary Kordan
After struggling in New York for many years, Gary Kordan moved to Los Angeles. Over the course of ten years,...
How Did the Brazil World Cup Affect the Brazilian Economy?
When notable sporting events such as the World Cup come to town, the government expects a windfall of cash to...