Whether you are writing your article in the Visual (WYSIWYG) or HTML editor, the process is very similar:
1. Copy the url of the page you want to link to.
2. Highlight the text in your article that will be used as the anchor text.
3. In the visual editor, click the link icon on the tool bar. In the HTML editor, click the “link” button on the tool bar.
4. Paste the url into the pop up box that appears.
5. Click “OK”.
- Writing a Post in WordPress
- Using the WYSIWYG Editor
- Adding Images
- Tags and Categories
- Save and Publish Options
- Editing Your User Profile
Back to TheUrbanTwist.com Writer’s Guide.
Buying a Car for Your Business and Protection with a Warranty
A business car can help a business to be more profitable, but it can also be costly if you are...
Are we Seeing a Change in the Way Businesses are Approaching Disability?
Businesses are beginning to learn and understand the importance of seeking out and employing those with disabilities.
Cost Cutting Tips for Delivering Parcels Abroad
Here are some cost-cutting tips for shipping packages overseas, especially during this Holiday season.
Why I got into the Loop with ‘Mon Valley Circles’?
Mon Valley Circles brings people together by helping communities and individuals thrive.
#ArtistTalk: Sunny Mac Music Will Brighten Your Day
Sunny Mac debut EP "Celestial Swing" shines a light on this bright talent as to what he brings to the...