If you find a good an entertaining infographic that will grab readers attention then you can copy the image and re-publish it in a post. Or, if you’ve got design skills of your own then you can take a set of data, like say the 10 most expensive cars of all time, and make an infographic of your own.
An infographic post still needs some text. Use a paragraph or maybe two to describe what the data in the infograph represents, and why that data is important, then insert the image of the inforgraphic. Where appropriate, you could also include a paragraph beneath the image of the infographic, discussing any possible conclusions you can make based on the data.
If you’ve taken the infographic image from elsewhere, then remember to link to the source.
Important Note: The maximium width of the infographic should not exceed 630 pixels.
- Match Previews
- Match Reports
- Opinion Pieces
- Debate Posts
- News Posts
- Video Content
- Shirt Posts
- Babe Posts
Back to the Soccerlens Writers Guide.
- 1 Marvel Comics Legend Stan Lee Accused of Sexual Harassment
- 2 Paula White, Trump's Spiritual Advisor Demands Donations of up to One Month's Salary From Followers
- 3 A Walmart in Montana Disrespects Professor by Putting 'Clean Toilets' Down as Profession on Fishing License
- 4 Samsung to Launch the Galaxy S9 in February 2018
- 5 Simone Biles Allegedly Abused by Doctor Larry Nassar