It’s that time of year again where a lot of you out there will be donning your favorite costumes for Halloween. From being Antoine Dodson to dressing up like a Zebra, we are sure that you will put your best foot forward with your costumes, which is why we at The Urban Twist want you to submit your pics of you in your costumes to us. We will pick 5 winners and all 5 winners will receive a $25 Dinner Gift Certificate to a restaurant of your choice compliments of Restaurant.com.
How to Enter Contest
- “Like” TheUrbanTwist.com on Facebook. Upload your picture to the “Halloween Contest 2010” folder found on the left hand side of the page and that’s it.
- Leave a comment on this page with a link to your photo.
- Submit your photo to us by Monday, November 1, 11:59 PM
So get us those pics ASAP!
Please use your real identity in the submission so that we may contact you via e-mail, Twitter or Facebook to let you know that you’ve won.
Voting will commence on Tuesday, November 2nd, to coincide with all of the elections taking place across this great nation of ours. Winners will then be announced on Friday, November 5th. Readers can vote for their favorite costumes by logging into Facebook and leaving comments in the “Halloween Contest 2010” folder or by a poll that we will have set up on this page on Tuesday.
Hint: Tell all of your friends to vote for you by copying/paste the URL or by clicking the “Share” icons to the left to post to the social networking site of your choice.
Update: The entries are in. No more entries are being accepted. View the pics below and vote! You can also voice your opinions in the comments.
- 1 James O’Keefe Allegedly Instructed By Trump to Steal Obama's School Records
- 2 Teen Shoots Another Teen For Selling Him Spices Instead of Weed
- 3 Q&A: Triple Threat Rich Ting Talks Acting, Modeling, and Being A Stuntman in Hollywood
- 4 A Walmart in Montana Disrespects Professor by Putting 'Clean Toilets' Down as Profession on Fishing License
- 5 Simone Biles Allegedly Abused by Doctor Larry Nassar
Politics1 day ago
James O’Keefe Allegedly Instructed By Trump to Steal Obama’s School Records
News6 days ago
A Walmart in Montana Disrespects Professor by Putting ‘Clean Toilets’ Down as Profession on Fishing License
Entertainment1 day ago
Q&A: Triple Threat Rich Ting Talks Acting, Modeling, and Being A Stuntman in Hollywood
News4 days ago
Teen Shoots Another Teen For Selling Him Spices Instead of Weed