Artificial intelligence is a great thing when we are talking about some complicated data industries. The prominent branches that are in most dire needs of AI are:
- global trading giants with their logistics;
- the research teams in chemistry, machinery, electronic ventures;
- the financial structures and technologies, like stock exchanges, new digital coin development, and other startups of the new era.
On May 13-14, in Dubai, there will be some news about AI in gambling. The AaiG summit is trying to answer the primary question of the industry: is the human factor a breakpoint in the world of electronic arts and entertainment?
The financial necessity of new methods is undisputed. Look at the joy industry through the last 25 years. It becomes more and more digital. The great casinos of the past, like Monte-Carlo, were privileges for riches. But nowadays social life is more complicated. And every generation wants new bright feelings. So, the development of democratic betting was just inevitable. You can’t avoid progress. And AI is not a trendy feature – it is the only way to make a stable gambling product.
A new plague or new dawn?
COVID-19 turned all the tables up. The pandemic has brought us great uncertainty in all the spheres of life. Entertainment and the economy are always tied. Yes, people are stressed and want to sink into some digital oblivion. That’s why Steam, electronic sports, and casinos are prospering now. But many businesses still are struggling. AI means an attempt to evolve, survive and stay relevant. Those who can’t bring innovations, obviously will lose the whole competition.
Data and analytics leaders can’t work within an old paradigm anymore. Every new strategic business decision today is product diversification. Artificial intelligence (AI) is a powerful tool for new successful directions. Earlier, we can allow spending a lot of time on additional research. Today we need big data with faster analysis. To remain competitive, companies are investing in AI more and more. That’s why the summit will be landing in Dubai. The UAE is one of the world’s pioneers in computer automatic full-circle routines.
The AAiG Summit 2021 works on bringing to the market some new forward-thinking brands for collective decisions. Yes, the competition is still fierce. But only a year later, some pandemic consequences seemed to be indomitable. Today we can change the world by sharing some great research ideas.
Casinos are a vivid part of our electronic entertainment. This branch is strategic but is not vital. That’s why AI for casinos is an almost perfect training field. The developers can test various strategies with a big audience and almost without artificial limits.
The AAiG Summit 2021 will not change the industry entirely. But it is a proper place for brainstorms and new deals. Sharing ideas is the only way to make a massive profit today.
What does AI mean to casino productivity?
Let’s start with the developers’ problems. Do you realize how much time they need to develop a real slot game? At the first look, the reel machines are pretty simple and are almost always the same. Technically, the mechanical one-handed bandits were the half-automatons for mass industry. They should be robust and hack-proof. But these were times when casinos weren’t that popular.
Today every electronic startup needs a backup plan. As you can see, even the best online slots Canada free can have some problems with an audience. No, this brand doesn’t have content issues. It is all about a financial balance. When you are running the casino, there are two main ways to manage the profit:
- you can make more and more new slots. It is an extensive type of development. Your clientele will run the hype with the new special events, and the gamblers will flow. But these peaks of popularity can not last forever;
- you can polish some favorite slots almost forever. Some loyal audience will be forever yours. The problem is with the new people. Casinos can’t sell the same thing with the same level of the jackpot without enlarging revenue. The service is not expensive, but you have to invest in this market more and more. Or you will be trapped in the downward spiral of bad decisions.
AI makes a lot of things simpler. It can help you to build an almost perfect marketing strategy. Modern slots promise hundreds of winning combinations – but every one of them today is developed with big data and a lot of financial research.
The main directions of casino AI
Every modern algorithm is machine-served, without an exception. With growing clientele, your personnel can’t be that effective. A simple AI-powered machine does miracles in crisis times. Let’s see how much you can achieve with new technologies:
- Customer Service. Have you ever seen a chatbot? Of course, you have. The live support is a plus for a small casino. And the biggest ones give you a human manager in dire need. AI can’t replace real talk fully. But it can make the process personalized and targeted. Most of these industries, including the casino industry, are adopting the use of AI. The finance industry is banking on AI to improve the customer experience. Advanced chatbots with Natural Language Processing (NLP) can give a natural atmosphere with this kind of quality.
- Curb Cheating. The old anti-cheat engines were rude, with a lot of false alarms. Today we have advanced Artificial Intelligence to help the famous casino brands developed the industry of curb cheating. The AI analyses the user’s gameplay and makes a great base of behaviors. The same thing is with the fraud analysis.
- Regulation. All the arguing and hottest situations are resolved automatically. And the human arbiter can serve only in the most needed cases. With a ton of new slots, regulation has become difficult. Gambling addiction is also the main problem for all ages. AI helps to detect it in the earliest stages.